However, it does not change the security patch level, which means that those running the update will still be stuck with February 2021 patches. There are chances you may run into bugs and errors because beta software is a way for developers to try out their early works. By reporting problems, you encounter when using the beta software, you may enhance the stability of the MIUI version. You can submit feedback on issues in beta software using the “Services & feedback” app. You may upgrade or downgrade the Android firmware with flashing.
- What is the difference between the Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro and Xiaomi Poco X3?
- Do not forget to indicate your thoughts in the phone comments.
- However, the regular X3 model in 2020 had a 64MP main and a 13MP ultra-wide camera along with the two 2MP sensors.
- MIUI is aggressive about closing apps, and even with 8GB of RAM, apps don’t sit in the background for very long.
- It is one of the most expensive Fortnite/CoD/Insert Game here phones.
The screen in the Poco X3 Pro is not bad, the display is sharp and with activated 120 Hertz the high screen change frequency also ensures a pleasantly clear display with fast movements. In the middle of the upper third there is an oval bulge that houses the rectangular camera module including the LED photo light. This particular segment has got a massive downgrade when compared to its predecessor. Maybe, I think, it was taken down in order cut some slack in phone’s budget. However, interestingly, the quality of the pictures taken from X3 Pro are just as same as X3 NFC.
Yes, you can easily get a decent AMOLED screen for under 20K, and that’s the trade-off you make for the excellent performance hardware. Besides, I think most users who aren’t as fastidious about their display requirements shouldn’t mind the panel on the Poco X3 pro. Unless you play GPU-intensive games or really need a 5G device, I think the Poco X3 NFC is a smarter choice than the $400-ish Poco F2 Pro. Both phones offer amazing value, but the X3 NFC strikes a better balance for less money. Even if Xiaomi improves the F2 Pro’s shooters with a software update in the future, it can’t easily upgrade the hardware to support US 5G — short of releasing a new version, anyway. Although the Snapdragon 860 is based on technology that is almost two years old, which is almost as old as the Bible by smartphone standards, it performs very well in the benchmarks.
- There are a variety of https://grupenciclopedia.cat/blog/h96-pro-plus-firmware-upgrade-to-android-10-hdc/ beautiful themes to choose from; you can tweak the notification panel, it supports animations, and more.
- Based on the light hitting the stripe you get the logo to show a color gradient from blue to almost magenta.
- But if you’re not an avid smartphone gamer, there’s better value to be had in phones that take a more multi-faceted approach.
- So if you want to start a YouTUbe Channel to share your gameplay, then you can go with this mobile.
Well, all you have to do is just flash the stock firmware onto your Xiaomi device and your device will be back to normal working condition. Official Stock Firmware/ Flash File Now available for Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro and You can download it from below.